Civil Service Exam Review
MSA offers a 36-hour preparation course for aspiring civil servants through the Civil Service Exam Review. The review is available for both professional and sub-professional levels.
The actual exam may be in paper and pencil or computer-adaptive format.
• Diagnostic Test and Orientation
• Numerical and Logical Reasoning
• Verbal Ability (English/Filipino)
• Professional Level – Analogy
• Sub-professional Level – Clerical Operations
• General Information
• Philippine Constitution
• Code or Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and employees
• Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
• Environment Management and Protection
• Dry Run