Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL-iBT) Preparation
MSA offers a preparation course for the TOEFL-iBT, an exam given to evaluate the English proficiency of people whose native language is not English. The scores are required for purposes of admission by more than 2,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada. It is also used by government agencies, scholarship programs, and licensing/certification agencies to evaluate proficiency in English.
• TOEFL Structure
• Listening Strategies exercises
• Structure (Grammar) review and exercises
• Reading strategies and exercises
• Essay writing and exercises
• Diagnostic Exam and Computer Adaptive Dry Run