Civil Service Exam ReviewFree
About this program
MSA offers a 36-hour preparation course for aspiring civil servants through the Civil Service Exam Review. The review is available for both professional and sub-professional levels.
The actual exam may be in paper and pencil or computer-adaptive format.
- Diagnostic Test and Orientation
- Numerical and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability (English/Filipino)
- Professional Level – Analogy
- Sub-professional Level – Clerical Operations
- General Information
- Philippine Constitution
- Code or Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and employees
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
- Dry Run